Laman


Nama Eka Ilman Munandar
Kelas 4kb03
Npm 22110274


adjective


Adjectives (Word Propertiesis a word that is used to add meaning to a noun or a word that describes a noun (nouns).Here are some examples of adjectives (adjectives) in English
example of : Adjective Clause: 
1. The waitress was a bad guy. He over charged us.
    The waitress who over charged us was a bad guy.
 2. My English teacher always gives me a good grade.  
    He is a nice teacherMy English teacher who is a nice teacher always gives me a good grade 
3. The man has a beautiful daughter. He is a policeman. 
    The man who is a policeman has a beautiful daughter
4. My sister always sends me some letters. She is teaching in Singapore 
    My sister who is teaching in Singapore always sends me some letters
5. The musician is very skilful. She is also a doctor
    The musician who is also a doctor is very skilful